Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cabin Fever Relief

For the past week, I have been studying for exams, and that studying marathon will not end until Spring Break. Luckily, I have family in Indianapolis, and was able to visit them Friday through Saturday afternoons. Getting to be in a different city and have new things to take pictures of was so exciting, and my brother, sister-in-law, and nieces were happy to help. I even got to climb on the roof of a building on the circle downtown to take photos!


Being around family and children was such a relief from all the studying and really helped to put my stresses in perspective. Playing dress-up and having dance parties and Wii tournaments, not to mention a home-cooked meal, was exactly what I needed until Sunday rolled around and I had to get back to Bloomington for rehearsals and more Anatomy A215 studying that will not end until this Friday!

If you want to make a trip to Indianapolis, there are shuttles that will take you to the Indianapolis airport from several locations on campus for $25. Indy is a great city to see, especially if you're an out-of-state student. It makes for a great weekend trip!

No comments: